Copyright Conditions for Using Andrew Basden's Discussion Pages
The Discussion Pages seek to raise points for discussion. They contain material that is not always well expressed or carefully written.
In general terms, and within certain conditions listed below, you are welcome to take copies of any of the material for any purpose you wish that does not involve hostile intent.
- You acknowledge the source of all material you have used, even if it is an older version that has been changed on the website.
- If you wish to make commercial gain from using this material you obtain our prior written approval to do so before making any such gain.
- If you wish make any large or substantial use of the material, such as in education or as material for a book, you obtain our prior written approval to do so before doing so.
- You recognise that some of the material might not be carefully written, and hence do not place undue emphasis on detailed wording, in your use of that material.
- In particular, you are not allowed to use the material in aggressive arguments, especially of a legal kind or for legal purposes, nor with any hostile intent, because the wording cannot be relied upon to express what the author(s) meant, even though every attempt has been made to be honest, open and truthful. However, constructive questioning and critique is, of course, allowed and not considered hostile.
- You acknowledge that these conditions can change at any time and that, if they do in such a way as to prohibit any use you are at the time making of copied material, you will stop that use immediately, and, should you wish to continue that use, you will seek written approval to do so.
- If there is any doubt about whether you fulfil any of the above conditions, you obtain our judgement on your use before you make such use.
Where judgement or permission is required, or if you wish to comment or query anything on the site, please contact us.
This page is designed to stimulate discussion on various topics, as part of Andrew Basden's pages that open up various things from one of the Christian perspectives.
Comments, queries welcome.
Copyright (c) Andrew Basden 2007. Written on the Amiga with Protext.
Created: 20 November 2008.
Last updated: 17 August 2014 dealt with all '../../'.